[FSW Project] FSW Project Update

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 01:23:19 -0700

Susan,

Jeremy just informed me that he just finished making the final changes to the website as far as implementing all of the features that we (and you) agreed upon/wanted in the website. All that's left to do is testing the systems and fixing bugs that we may have missed.

As I previously stated, our intention is to have the systems ready for Boris to download and install on your systems. I'll keep you updated as things change as well as contact you about setting up a meeting when the time comes.

Thank you for your patience and help!

Regards,
Nate