[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project

  • From: Jeremy Chavez <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 00:38:37 -0700

Good news everyone!

I just pushed the changes we talked about at our meeting to the repo and
merged them into master. Have yet to test the VM's - plan on doing that
later today. There is one minor bug I'm trying to track down with resident
edits not saving flu shot information properly but other than that we are
ready to ship as long as the VM's have the proper config.

Thanks,
Jeremy