[FSW Project] FSW Project

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:09:58 -0800

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to send out a friendly reminder asking that each of you, please as soon as you can, go over the wiki material that Jeremy wrote up for the group a couple weeks ago. If after going over the material you have any remaining questions, please feel free to reply to this message with the question and I'll flag Jeremy down to answer it as soon as he can. It is crucial that you do this as soon as possible, since he's said that he won't be able to help us until late April of next year after 12/1/14. That gives us one week to do so, so I'd appreciate if you could all put forth the effort to go over whatever you can over the next week (if you can't, I understand since it's the holidays), since after that we're basically on our own (with the writeups that he's giving us).

Please don't hesitate to speak up if you have any questions. Thank you all for your time.

Regards,
Nate