[fsf60k] Re: website redesign

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:02:53 -0400

Folks -
I realize the site has a lot of errors.
Adam had to transcribe every word from the old layout to the new layout.
We are getting the ability to make edits today and will begin doing so
immediately.
More content and other pictures will be added many of the pictures are just
placeholders to get things rolling.
Thanks for all of your feedback
MC