[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V8 #5

  • From: Susan Pfeil <revspfeil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:56:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mike,

I am in Nicaragua now. I am very sorry to miss seeing you this year. We will stay in touch.

Blessings, Susan

From: ikecip@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:14:07 -0600

hey pete
have a great meeting tonight
i have some updates and i will try to give you a call tomorrow
i hope everyone is well
happy new year
mc

Michael Cipoletti
FriendsNE
ikecip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
857-205-0236 Boston
505-89245142 Claro
505-83910685 Movistar
ikecip Skype
www.friendsne.org

On Jan 9, 2013, at 8:55 AM, Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students for
60,000***

Hi to All.

We want to remind you again that the next meeting of Friends of
SF60000 is
this Thursday night, Jan. 10, at 7:30pm in H104. This is just a
reminder
in
case you didn't get the message from a few days ago explaining that
we
moved
back a week since last week was more or less a holiday week. Also,
just in
case you forgot. The meeting is important, lots to discuss. So
please come
with your ideas. See you tomorrow night.

Pete and Kate

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***