[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V8 #5

  • From: ikecip@xxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 01:11:58 -0500

Hello all-

Pete let me know if you have not heard from Conchita I will be speaking with
her on Wednesday.
Hoping to hear back from everyone re: Nuevo water money.
FNE is aboard and I think we will be able to hit 3k.

I will be heading to Nicaragua again on the 6th of Feb. I would be happy to
carry another check down for the housing grant. (just discuss who it should be
written out to with Conchita)

Lets try and talk again soon.
MC