[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V2 #66

  • From: "Jen Brady" <jjjellybean7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:48:26 -0400

Hi! You can email names and addresses of folks you want to invite to the Summer Sunset Soiree to Jen Brady at:

jjjellybean7@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Please be sure to send them by Wednesday, June 20.

From:  FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:  fsf60k digest users <"FSF60K DigestSubscribers"@freelists.org>
Subject:  fsf60k Digest V2 #66
Date:  Sat, 16 Jun 2007 02:36:15 -0400 (EDT)

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i?m Initiative now. It?s free. *** You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field. An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k. FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***