[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V2 #65

  • From: kate shreck <kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:08:06 -0400

I had a previous obligation last night and couldn't be at meeting. To whom should I bring names and addresses?
Kate Shreck
----- Original Message ----- From: <FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:54:49 -0400
From: "Janet Liotta" <janetliotta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V2 #64

I will not be able to be at the June 14th meeting (tonight) but I have
addresses.  What is your capacity?  Also, do you have a flyer of info
explaining the event that I could hand out to spark some interest?

Janet

----- Original Message ----- From: <FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:47:29 -0400
From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] tonight's meeting

Hi Everyone involved with Friends of Students for 60000, Inc.
Today is Thursday June 14. Tonight is our monthly meeting at the Temple
Beth
El on Park Ave. in Huntington at 7:30. Please try to come and bring
something very important:
the names and addresses and emails of folks you think would/might like to
come to our Summer Sunset Soiree at Millie Willen's house on Bayview Ave.
Npt on July 28th. This is a big event and the Soiree Committee has been
meeting regularly. It is coming together very well but we need the crowd
come....so bring the names and addresses PLEASE. Thank you. Pete White

End of fsf60k Digest V2 #64

End of fsf60k Digest V2 #65