[fsf60k] Re: Volunteer at Gateway Garden

  • From: "fcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends of Students for 60,000" <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 07:36:00 -0700

Not a problem, Carol. Looks like we have enough volunteers and gardeners to get
the job done.
Frances

On 11/13/11 4:04 PM, "Carol Werblin" <cwerblin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Frances-

I feel like I am always saying no to you, but next weekend is always my busiest
weekend of the year.  It is my biggest event at the temple--a Community
Thanksgiving Dinner.  Right now I have 217 guests coming.  I will be busy all
day Saturday and Sunday preparing and hosting this event.

Sorry-
Carol

________________________________
From: fcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Justin.Littell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
cwerblin@xxxxxxxxxxx; sbynoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; SKornblatt@xxxxxxxxx;
barrauto1@xxxxxxx; dwiltam@xxxxxxxxx; fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
lisapflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Leontonia@xxxxxxxxx; barbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
RSeideman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; TomJudyRiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ambreenqureshi@xxxxxxxxx; tricommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
bluefountaininc@xxxxxxxxx; spencerross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
dcherryholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; yeaj@xxxxxxxxx; Pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Pantonio@xxxxxxxxxx; DTeets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
jonsteps@xxxxxxxxx; rmachtay@xxxxxxxxxxx; Bhavai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; laas.md@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 07:29:57 -0700
Subject: [fsf60k] Volunteer at Gateway Garden

Volunteer at Gateway Garden Hi: Can you help clean up Gateway Garden for the
winter? This coming Saturday, Nov. 19, from 1 pm until dark, we'll be clearing
beds, pulling weeds, and laying mulch so that the garden will look neat over
the winter and be ready for planting-and building of new beds-next spring.

Your participation would be most welcome.

If in doubt about the weather, check the LICAN Gateway Garden Facebook page.

And, if you are available on Sunday but not Saturday, LICAN will also be
building new raised beds at the Soergel Community garden, a donation garden
that is part of the larger Kubecka Community Garden in Greenlawn on Dunlop
Road. We will be working there from 9 am  to dark both Saturday and Sunday.

Regards,
Frances Whittelsey
Executive Director, LICAN
LICAN.org