[fsf60k] Re: Central American Film Festival

  • From: Carol Werblin <cwerblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:17:42 +0000

Doing my best to spread the word--it really sounds like it's going to be
spectacular!  I can't believe that I am going to miss it.
Kudos to you for an awesome job! How do I get a donation to you?
Carol

To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fsf60k] Central American Film Festival
From: akillelea@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:11:55 -0500

 Hello everyone,

I think most are aware of our upcoming Central American Film Festival
fund-and-awareness-raising event,  Sunday evening, November 20, from 7 - 10 pm.
 It is promising to be a great event, held at the Huntington Cinema Arts
Centre, with a selection of four great films being shown in two viewing
theatres, also authentic refreshments generously provided by Oaxaca Restaurant.
  In addition, members of Friends and of Students  will be present to speak
briefly about our work, why we do it, and how it can be life-changing.  We hope
to broaden our membership among folks attending or hearing about the event.

PLEASE COME!!!    We are hoping that those of us who are local or will be in
the area for the Thanksgiving holiday will be able to attend!   We can use help
also that night, from anyone who will be attending, and please let me know if
any of you alumni would be willing to say a few words about your participation
in SF60K or Friends and what it means to you.

I am attaching a PDF of our advertising flyer so that you can get it around to
people you might know who would be interested.  If each of us can get two or
three people to come it would be great!

Hope to see you all there!  Could we get some RSVPs maybe?

Thanks so much,

Fran Killelea for the Film Festival committee