[fsf60k] Meeting last Night

  • From: "George Pardo" <pardo123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 07:37:57 -0500

Hi All,

Sorry I was not at the meeting last night but there was some accident
involving the LIRR and my train was delayed by 99 Min. according to the
board.  They took the train to Babylon then back to Hicksville on a
different line then back on the Port Jeff line, but they neglected to tell
us that was what they were going to do.  I was a bit surprised to wake up in
Wantagh, I caught the train at 5:47 and got home at 8:45.  Needless to say
they did not distribute snacks or refreshments and the conductor would not
come out of hiding.  We could have all ridden for free.

Ciao,
Jorge