[fsf60k] Re: Fwd: This Thursday & Sunday- Octubre & Not In Our Town @ Cinema Arts Centre

  • From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:59:13 -0600 (CST)

Thjese sound really great, Fran, especially, Not In Our Town.  I'll be in Nicaragua for both films. boohoo

Kate

On 12/05/11, akillelea@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi everyone,
This message from the Cinema Arts Centre on two upcoming films this week that may interest lots of us.  I'm happy to forward it, as they helped us a great deal with our Central American Film Festival as you know!
Fran Killelea