[fsf60k] Re: Field of Dreams contact

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 03:11:31 -0400

> updates on the FOD
fencing is bought
land is completely clear
met with the mayor on monday morning at 630 and he will provide leveling
equipment within the next couple weeks
latrine is being put in as well.
i will write a formal report when i get home. but the league officials in leon
have shown a willingness of assisting with the layout etc.
we have seen a nice model field in malpaisillo that would be a good start point
and can be easly expanded.
MC

> p.s. Miguel, is there any update on the FOD, like the fencing, the leveling
> of the terrain, etc. Have the people begun doing anything fieldwise since
> Lisa's group visited in April? Also, we could use a rough quote from a Nica
> field builder. Maybe some of those Leon league reps know who could build
> such a thing. I'm sure there are many things to consider, like the drainage
> so its not a FOP (Field of Puddles), cost of backstop, bleachers, labor, is
> heavy equipment needed, or can it be done by pick and shovel with local
> workers, etc. How much expertise is needed? What exctly is Paulino's dream
> in dollars and cents quoted by someone with knowledge and experience. Stuff
> like that.

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***