[fsf60k] FW: Shari's "The Nicaragua Project" web site

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dwiltam@xxxxxxx, jbradycotter@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:37:38 -0500

Hola, I can't remember whether or not I sent you Shari Kornblatt's web site
stuff. If you click below it will/should come up. Sweet, simple, compelling. It
is so good to see how much one alumni accomplished at her college in just a few
short years, after much turmoil with her administrators at James Madison Univ.
The good news is that Shari graduated from JMU last spring, but stayed on for
this semester to do student teaching. She's got one week left, and will be home
on L.I. for some period of time after that. Also, Mike is going to be on L.I.
in mid Dec. and so I thought it might be a good idea to have some of the
principals of Students, Friends meet when convenient in mid Dec. I'm thinking
of Dick, George, Bill  and me and any others who want to meet from Friends,
Lisa and Rusty and any kids who want  from Students, Mike and Shari as club
alumni and Friends and leaders of their own activities. Could be a productive
meeting re housing project, NA water, the future. Either way, nice to see
Shari's web site as we are about to launch ours. PW