[fsf60k] Re: Comedor Meetings

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 16:48:10 -0400

and the reliability.. while there is piped water it does not seem to be
available every day and the piping does not run everywhere..
i think that conchita's point about the comedor structural issues and the three
schools lacking land is equally important and in order to make this program
work each school needs to be on a level playing field..
we did not speak with any parents that did not attend the meetings i suppose
that would be possible however it would be very time consuming and difficult to
pull off...
take care
michael