[fsf60k] Re: Comedor Escolar Study

  • From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:33:10 -0600 (CST)

Thanks, George, for updating us.

Kate

On 12/11/11, gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Friends,

I received the English translation for the first draft of the Comedor Escolar Study.  The study looks very thorough and complete but the translation is not adequate for our purposes and it is not ready for circulation.  The agricultural engineer translated it himself, which I was not expecting.  I have asked him to look into a professional translation.  I am awaiting his reply.  I will keep you informed of any developments.  In the meantime you you want a copy of the 113 page Spanish version, please let me know.

Best,

George