[fsf60k] Comedor Escolar Study

  • From: gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 10:56:45 -0600

Hi Friends,

I received the English translation for the first
draft of the Comedor Escolar Study. The study looks very thorough and
complete but the translation is not adequate for our purposes and it is
not ready for circulation. The agricultural engineer translated it
himself, which I was not expecting. I have asked him to look into a
professional translation. I am awaiting his reply. I will keep you
informed of any developments. In the meantime you you want a copy of the
113 page Spanish version, please let me know.

Best,

George