[fsf60k] Re: Banos Secos

  • From: joshanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lisapflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:21:29 -0400

I think this makes a lot of sense and solves several problems at once.

From:
lisapflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
Michael AR Cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
Cc:
fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, john.shanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'Emily Sendin'"
<esendin@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Felix Acuna'" <felix_the_cat_2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
09/21/2009 09:39 AM
Re: Banos Secos

Hi Mike,
Yes, we have discussed this idea before I have different designs to choose
from and also know alumni who have experience building these type of
toilets.  This goes hand in hand with our biointensive efforts and
certainly makes more sense.  We need to see which design best suits
Nicaragua and then identify those contractors that can either learn or
know how to build them.
Lisa