[fruityloops]

  • From: "moonz" <mooneyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 05:07:45 -0600

hi Andy and anyone else on this list,

My name is jim mooney (moonz)...I live in a rural part of south-central
Illinois...not too far across the Mississippi river from St Louis, Missouri.

I just discovered fruityloops recently so I really haven't actually created
anything
lenghty with it yet, but I hope to.

I'm using an M-Audio Delta 1010 for my digital audio, on a Pentium III 800.

I think I'll be using fruity mostly to create drum loops, and maybe some
apreggio
loops, to fit in with my midi sequences when I construct songs.

here's hoping someone or everyone on this list knows more than I do about
fruity loops, because I don't know zilch about it, as of now.

I'm also not familiar with discussion lists so bare with me if I don't seem to
know what I'm doing....it's because I don't!

regardz,

-moonz-