[fruityloops] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Paul McGregor <Paul.McGregor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:05:44 +0100

You need to go to Options - file settings, down at the bottom of the window
you can browse to the folder which contains the plugins. ie c/my plugins or
c/cubase/vst etc.

You may need to refresh the plugin list afterwards (Channels - Add one -
More - refresh, and tick any new ones for VSTi's. Its a similar procedure
for FX VSTs but from the FX/mixer window).