[fruityloops] Re: Soundfont player

  • From: "Matias Monteagudo" <m_monteagudo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:49:55 -0400

> I _think_ those are internal FX for the soundfont player, but I've never
> actually used them ;-).  I'll have a look and get back to you if no one
> else knows for sure.

I think the same, Fruity SF Player has inbuilt support for internal
reverb/chorus settings, it basically allow you to choose the send you want
as effect on Fruity, but it's extremmely useless, you depend on the ammount
of effect set on the sounfont and you have to edit the font everytime you
want to use them.

The purpose of a Virtual SF Player is to use any effect you want and adjust
them on the fly (including effects on the send (aux) bus, that send feature
is only for fixed effects on the compltetely obsolete HW SF players like
SBlive or SBAudigy.