[fruityloops] Re: GReat KICKS

  • From: AllenSpins@xxxxxxx
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 03:56:18 -0400

I appreciate your knowledge on the fact. Perhaps a more detailed look at WAVES
is a good idea, but as you mention the high cost may not be something in the
grasp of most hobbiest, where as BBE may be. Also, yes the hardware is much
more flexible than the software. The software only depicts BBE's original line
of the SM.

I realize that WAVES Bundle one of the best tools out there, but I was not
aware of how similar it was with BBESM. Perhaps some reading into is warrant in
my situation.

Thanks for the fire-talk, and I'm sure I'll have some questions later on about
WAVES.

-AP