[fruityloops] Re: FX - phaser/flanger + Saving songs

  • From: "simon.heath" <simon.heath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:37:38 +0000

Brilliant! Thanks Andy.... I'll tell you what the situation is and hopefully
you, or anyone else, can help!

I have 2 computers: one I use solely for Fruityloops in my spare room and
the other for other use. However the other computer has the CD rewriter on
it and what I want to do is burn .flp compositions to CD. Will I have to
install FL on that computer also to burn it properly, with FX etc etc?? How
d I go about doing it? Can I just download the FL I bought online (which I
still have in my email inbox) onto that computer?

Si