[fruityloops] Re: Changing pattern length

  • From: "Stuart Fryett" <Stuart.Fryett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:10:10 -0000

>Sorry to ask you this but I don't have FL installed at work.
Handy if you do for those moments of inspiration!

>Can you have different pattern lengths inside same composition?

In the step sequencer, I don't think so, but you can if you use the Piano
Roll (I typically have 2 bar beats (played twice) with 4 bar melodies).
Just make sure you enter the patterns correctly on the song playlist (i.e.,
beat on 1 & 3 - 5 & 7, melody on 1 & 5)...

Hope that helps!

Stu