[fruityloops] Re: Changing pattern length

  • From: "Stuart Fryett" <Stuart.Fryett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:27:42 -0000

How do,
Does it loop in pattern mode like this?  If you have a 4 bar part in the
piano roll, Fruity should play it in it's entirety in pattern mode...
within each pattern itself, you can't mix the bar lengths without
undesirable looping of other parts if they are shorter...
Try this as an example: have a look at the "3xOsc fun" song under Cool Stuff
and select pattern 2 - the duda-sn3 and duda-strpad are 4 bars in length and
loop correctly in pattern mode.  Look at the playlist and see that pattern 1
(1 bar) is triggered every bar whereas pattern 2 (4 bars) is triggered on
bars 9 & 13...

Apologies for the slightly clumsy explanation, if you were sitting next to
me, we could rattle this out in seconds!
However: Any clearer?

Regards,
Stu