[fruityloops] Re: A wee intro

  • From: "Alasdair Dunlop" <adunlop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:34:36 -0700

Hey Ben

I think that you can definitely get pro sounding recordings in Fruity.
In my experience with the hardware side, everyone always wants the
newer, more sophisticated equipment with higher bit rates and features.
But at the end of the day, as Andy said, its down to the individual to
make what ever gear they have work for them and I have heard some great
tracks made on, what most would describe as, inferior equipment.

With the plethora of software and plug-ins available today, professional
recordings are a given....almost!

My 2 cents

Ally