FRTM - Vote in your Officers for the next term!

  • From: Colette Smith <c34cutie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 13:05:28 -0600

Good afternoon Front Range Toastmasters.

I know you've all been waiting with much anticipation since Lori High's
email updating our Primary Election meeting!

Your vote matters!  This is the group of members that are asking to lead
Front Range Toastmasters for the next six months.

Please mark your ballot and return it via email to Lori High by Tuesday
June 25th .
We will  be installing the new officers on Thursday June 27th.

Here is your ballot:

 *OFFICER POSITION*

*Candidate Name*

*YES*

*NO*

President

Dirk Kittredge

Vice President of Education

Bill Farrand

Vice President of Education

Colette Smith

Vice President of Membership

Steve Dalbec Sr.

Vice President of Public Relations

Ray Pezolt

Secretary

Amelia Autrey

Treasurer

Feliks Melamed

Sergeant at Arms

Helena Ferrier

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via email and
I will answer your questions.

Thank you everyone for participating in Front Range Toastmasters Primary
Elections.  See everyone on Thursday.

Sincerely,

Colette Smith
Front Range Toastmasters