FRTM - TM schedule for June 27

  • From: "Lori High" <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <FRTM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:30:03 -0600

Good morning Toastmasters!

Last evening the "Club Primary" election was held compliments of our
Toastmaster Colette Smith. This was a Special Meeting coordinated by Colette
to help her work towards her CL Award.  Great Job Colette!!

Those in attendance heard some GREAT speeches either on behalf of a
candidate or from the candidate themselves, and shared some great munchies!

I don't know about you. but personally I feel much better knowing we have a
"Super Hero" in our Club!   *Feliks, Wear that Shield proudly!!

*don't munchies make the meetings special too!!  ;0)

We will see an e-mail ballot circulated by Colette for the Club Members to
cast their Officer votes, she will advise a deadline with-in her e-mail for
your votes to be sent.

Please let your voice be heard!

The meeting next week will include a brief Officer Installation portion & we
have several openings. mainly for Speakers at this point!

If you can fill a role please let me know. if you are "P" pending also
please confirm your role.

We will not have a meeting on July 4th. but will meet again * July 11th with
our NEW Officers in place!

 Schedule for July 11th .forward will be sent over the next few days. stay
tuned!!

Meeting Date:
Participant Lists:

June 27, 2013