FRTM - Re: Update for Lineup: Potluck, Thursday August 13, Schedule & Map

  • From: Phil Saner <psaner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:50:03 -0600

I confirm my role as Grammarian and Word of the day provider. Can you confirm
you would like us there at the normal time? 645 or so?

Best Regards,
Phil Saner
psaner@xxxxxxx
303-284-8435

From: celenacollins@xxxxxxx
To: celenacollins@xxxxxxx
CC: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Re: Update for Lineup: Potluck, Thursday August 13, Schedule &
Map
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:44:59 -0700

Thank you all for stepping up, looks like we could have all the roles filled
before we get to meeting!

Updated Line Up once again...those of you that have stepped up, please confirm
ONE MORE TIME (ya, its tedious, and it helps me out too!)

Toastmaster: Celena CollinsJ       "Celena Collins" <celenacollins@xxxxxxx>
Table Topics: Steve Dalbec Sr.J J
General Evaluator: Natasa McGrawJJ
Speaker #1: Terry BoonJ             "Terry Boon" <boon67@xxxxxxx>
Speaker #2: James Nickleson
Evaluator #1: Michael Bray
Evaluator #2: Bill FarrandJJ
Grammarian & Word of Day: Phil S.
Timer & Joker: Dirk KittredgeJ
Ah Counter: Bob or Pat, first to confirm gets it!
Inspirator: Brian Cole
Quiz Master: Ray PezoltJ
Greeter: Lori SaineJ

Celena Collins
Make it a great day!
720-314-6009

From: celenacollins@xxxxxxx
To: celenacollins@xxxxxxx
CC: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Update for Lineup: Potluck, Thursday August 13, Schedule & Map
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:11:06 -0700

Hi All!
Are we ready to have a stupendous time this Thursday night?  I have an update
of this Thursday's line up, and yes, we have some openings!

Thank you to those that have confirmedJ your role, you make my job easier!  To
those that are coming, and have a role, please double check to see you’re your
role is confirmed so I can give you a smilie-face too!

We have room for a Speaker , an Inspirator, Ah Counter, and an Evaluator , so
who wants to step up and grace us with your attention, voice, inspiration, or
feedback?

Thursday’s line up as of NOW:

Toastmaster: Celena CollinsJ       "Celena Collins" <celenacollins@xxxxxxx>
Table Topics: Steve Dalbec Sr.J
General Evaluator: Natasa McGrawJ
Speaker #1: Terry BoonJ             "Terry Boon" <boon67@xxxxxxx>
Speaker #2: Vimal Kant    =>*Unconfirmed... Volunteer for Standby?
Evaluator #1: Luke Vesely=>**Open**  Volunteer???
Evaluator #2: Bill FarrandJ
Grammarian & Word of Day: Andrew Sanchez     =>*Unconfirmed...  Volunteer for
Standby?
Timer & Joker: Dirk KittredgeJ
Ah Counter: Scott Lindsey    =>*Unconfirmed...  Volunteer for Standby?
Inspirator: Bob Patton          =>**Open**  Volunteer???
Quiz Master: Ray PezoltJ
Greeter: Lori SaineJ

Celena Collins
Make it a great day!
720-314-6009

From: celenacollins@xxxxxxx
To: celenacollins@xxxxxxx
Subject: FW: FRTM - Potluck, Thursday August 13, Schedule & Map
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:35:00 -0700

In case this did not reach you last week...

Toastmasters' Potluck
Thursday, August 13, 2009

Please confirm your role for the meeting!

Location:  E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park, located across from the Northglenn
Recreation Center at 11801 Community Center Drive.
Link:
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=11701+Community+Center+Drive,+Denver,+CO+80233&ie=UTF8&ll=39.912501,-104.984708&spn=0.008279,0.019248&z=16>
NOTE:  No beer, sorry!

Time:  7:00pm

Line Up:
Toastmaster: Celena Collins        "Celena Collins" <celenacollins@xxxxxxx>
Table Topics: Steve Dalbec Sr.
General Evaluator: Natasa McGraw
Speaker #1: Terry Boon             "Terry Boon" <boon67@xxxxxxx>
Speaker #2: Vimal Kant             "Vimal Kant" <Vimal.Kant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Evaluator #1: Luke Vesely          "Luke Vesely" <l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Evaluator #2: Bill Farrand         "Ray Pezolt" <repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Grammarian & Word of Day: Andrew Sanchez
Timer & Joker: Dirk Kittredge
Ah Counter: Scott Lindsey
Inspirator: Bob Patton
Quiz Master: Ray Pezolt
Greeter: Adam Vesely    ==> Need replacement!!
Potlock Food Coordinator: Nancy Bray

Again, please send Nacny an email (nancybray@xxxxx) to let herknow what you
will be bringing.  If you have any question, you may reach her at the number
below.

Thank you,

Celena Collins
720-314-6009

Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. Try
it now.