FRTM - Re: Update for Lineup: Potluck, Thursday August 13, Schedule & Map

  • From: Scott Lindsey <SLindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:38:00 -0600

Can’t make tonight School orientation for my daughter. Have fun tonight eat,
drink, and be merry!
Scott

From: CELENA COLLINS <celenacollins@xxxxxxx>
Subject: FRTM - Update for Lineup: Potluck, Thursday August 13, Schedule & Map
To: "CELENA COLLINS" <celenacollins@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "FRTM Club List" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 3:11 PM
Hi All!
Are we ready to have a stupendous time this Thursday night?  I have an update
of this Thursday's line up, and yes, we have some openings!

Thank you to those that have confirmed☺ your role, you make my job easier!  To
those that are coming, and have a role, please double check to see you’re your
role is confirmed so I can give you a smilie-face too!

We have room for a Speaker , an Inspirator, Ah Counter, and an Evaluator , so
who wants to step up and grace us with your attention, voice, inspiration, or
feedback?

Thursday’s line up as of NOW:

Toastmaster: Celena Collins☺       "Celena Collins"
<celenacollins@xxxxxxx<http://us.mc339.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=celenacollins@xxxxxxx>>
Table Topics: Steve Dalbec Sr.J
General Evaluator: Natasa McGrawJ
Speaker #1: Terry Boon☺             "Terry Boon"
<boon67@xxxxxxx<http://us.mc339.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=boon67@xxxxxxx>>
Speaker #2: Vimal Kant    =>*Unconfirmed... Volunteer for Standby?
Evaluator #1: Luke Vesely=>**Open**  Volunteer???
Evaluator #2: Bill FarrandJ
Grammarian & Word of Day: Andrew Sanchez     =>*Unconfirmed...  Volunteer for
Standby?
Timer & Joker: Dirk Kittredge☺
Ah Counter: Scott Lindsey    =>*Unconfirmed...  Volunteer for Standby?
Inspirator: Bob Patton          =>**Open**  Volunteer???
Quiz Master: Ray Pezolt☺
Greeter: Lori Saine☺

Celena Collins
Make it a great day!
720-314-6009

________________________________
From: celenacollins@xxxxxxx
To: celenacollins@xxxxxxx
Subject: FW: FRTM - Potluck, Thursday August 13, Schedule & Map
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:35:00 -0700

In case this did not reach you last week...

Toastmasters' Potluck

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Please confirm your role for the meeting!

Location:  E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park, located across from the Northglenn
Recreation Center at 11801 Community Center Drive.

Link:
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=11701+Community+Center+Drive,+Denver,+CO+80233&ie=UTF8&ll=39.912501,-104.984708&spn=0.008279,0.019248&z=16>
NOTE:  No beer, sorry!

Time:  7:00pm

Line Up:

Toastmaster: Celena Collins        "Celena Collins"
<celenacollins@xxxxxxx<http://us.mc339.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=celenacollins@xxxxxxx>>
Table Topics: Steve Dalbec Sr.
General Evaluator: Natasa McGraw
Speaker #1: Terry Boon             "Terry Boon"
<boon67@xxxxxxx<http://us.mc339.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=boon67@xxxxxxx>>
Speaker #2: Vimal Kant             "Vimal Kant"
<Vimal.Kant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc339.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Vimal.Kant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Evaluator #1: Luke Vesely          "Luke Vesely"
<l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc339.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Evaluator #2: Bill Farrand         "Ray Pezolt"
<repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc339.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Grammarian & Word of Day: Andrew Sanchez
Timer & Joker: Dirk Kittredge
Ah Counter: Scott Lindsey
Inspirator: Bob Patton
Quiz Master: Ray Pezolt
Greeter: Adam Vesely    ==> Need replacement!!
Potlock Food Coordinator: Nancy Bray

Again, please send Nacny an email
(nancybray@xxxxx<http://us.mc339.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=nancybray@xxxxx>)
to let herknow what you will be bringing.  If you have any question, you may
reach her at the number below.

Thank you,

Celena Collins
720-314-6009

Get free photo software from Windows Live Click
here.<http://www.windowslive.com/online/photos?ocid=PID23393::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_PH_software:082009>
Get free photo software from Windows Live Click
here.<http://www.windowslive.com/online/photos?ocid=PID23393::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_PH_software:082009>
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it
out.<http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=PID23384::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:NF_BR_sync:082009>