FRTM - Re: Speechathon

  • From: James Klingensmith C.Ht. <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toastmasters <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:21:52 -0600

What is the theme of our speech-a-thon

James Klingensmith C.Ht.
Official 105.9 Alice Morning Show Hypnotist
Area Governor
Toastmasters District 26
"Celebrating Possibilities"
Contact me at:
James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
askyourhypnotist.com
720-319-0364

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Speechathon
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:05:35 -0700

Friends,

I need some speaking volunteers!  Yes, we're having a Speechathon on 9/10/09.
We have 7 available speaking slots (I've taken one, and CJ threw his hat in the
ring recently) and 9 evaluation slots.

The speeches must be 5-7 minutes, from a manual, and the topic is something
that happened to you that became a life long lesson.

This meeting will leads into other special meetings coming in the near future,
so please participate now!  If you don't participate here, that does not
preclude you from playing in the upcoming meetings by any stretch of the
imagination.  But particpating in the Speechathon does help you in upcoming
meetings.

So... wanna speak on 9/10/09?  (Or evaluate?)

I'll be taking the first seven to reply...

Thanks,

Dirk