FRTM - Re: Speechathon

  • From: Home Video Studio <milehigh_hvs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:24:08 -0600

I'll take spot

Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2009, at 1:05 PM, dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Friends,

I need some speaking volunteers! Yes, we're having a Speechathon on 9/10/09. We have 7 available speaking slots (I've taken one, and CJ threw his hat in the ring recently) and 9 evaluation slots.

The speeches must be 5-7 minutes, from a manual, and the topic is something that happened to you that became a life long lesson.

This meeting will leads into other special meetings coming in the near future, so please participate now! If you don't participate here, that does not preclude you from playing in the upcoming meetings by any stretch of the imagination. But particpating in the Speechathon does help you in upcoming meetings.

So... wanna speak on 9/10/09?  (Or evaluate?)

I'll be taking the first seven to reply...

Thanks,

Dirk