FRTM - Re: November FRTM Schedule

  • From: Dirk Kittredge <dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: krstoll@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 18:24:04 -0600

FRTMers...

Katelynn is correct, November 5th promises to be a meeting like no other! More
info coming Friday!

Dirk

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2015, at 3:42 PM, Katelynn Stoll <krstoll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have run the schedule out for November. Please note that I believe Dirk has
a special meeting planned for the 5th so I excluded that date. Dirk, please
let me know ASAP if this is no longer the case and I will send out a schedule
for that date. I also excluded the 26th because that is Thanksgiving and we
will not be meeting.

I tried to honor any requests I received as best I could given that we only
have two weeks of normal meetings. Please let me know if you have any
questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Katelynn

Front Range Toastmasters Schedule