FRTM - Freaky Costumes and Ghoulish Treats ~ Surprise Greeters are the best

  • From: Colette Smith <c34cutie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 05:12:01 -0600

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It's almost here ... the FRTM Halloween Party is just a few short days away.

I have a few people who are bringing tasty treats for all the ghosts,
goblins and witches to try.

If you are bringing a wicked little yummy please let me know so I can plan
and adjust accordingly. We don't want the hordes to trick us if we run out
of treats :)

You will be greeted, you will be treated, you will be amazed by our first
time Toastmaster, Jennifer Dunne.

See ya'll Thursday.

Muh wah hah hah hah .....

Colette