FRTM - FW: FRTM October 15 meeting (probably) final update

  • From: Bill Farrand <whfarrand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:35:06 -0600

Hi All, We have all our roles filled, but had a last minute speaker
cancellation so if anyone has a speech to give, let me know. Otherwise, the
roles as they stand now are listed below.
Cheers,Bill
Front Range Toastmasters ScheduleOctober 15, 2015 - Back to the FutureMeeting
Date: Participant Lists:October 15, 2015(Default) (Outlook)ToastmasterBill
FarrandTable TopicsJennifer M Dunne (C)General EvaluatorLori High (C)Speaker
#1Open
Speaker #2Jerrod Hannah (C)Speaker #3Patrick Bowen (C)Speaker #4
Evaluator #1Beth Chacon (C)Evaluator #2Phillip Poplawski Evaluator #3 Zoe Toth
(C) Evaluator #4 Grammarian / Word of the DayColette R. Smith (C)Timer /
JokerDirk Kittredge (C)Inspiration Jeremiah Sanchez (C)Ah Counter Ray Pezolt
(C)GreeterColette R. Smith (C)QuizmasterJonathan Kolber (C)