FRTM - FRTM October 15 meeting further update

  • From: Bill Farrand <whfarrand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:14:20 -0600

Hi All, I think we are now in pretty good shape for this Thursday's meeting.
We still need someone to give our inspiration though. So let me know if you
would like to do that.
Cheers,Bill
Front Range Toastmasters ScheduleOctober 15, 2015 - Back to the FutureMeeting
Date: Participant Lists:October 15, 2015(Default) (Outlook)ToastmasterBill
FarrandTable TopicsJennifer M Dunne (C)General EvaluatorLori High (C)Speaker
#1Richa Acharya (C)Speaker #2Jerrod Hannah (C)Speaker #3Minh NguyenSpeaker
#4Patrick Bowen (C)Evaluator #1Kathy Barrett (T)Evaluator #2Phillip Poplawski
Evaluator #3 Zoe Toth (C) Evaluator #4 Grammarian / Word of the DayColette R.
Smith (C)Timer / JokerDirk Kittredge (C)Inspiration Ah Counter Ray Pezolt
(C)GreeterColette R. Smith (C)QuizmasterJonathan Kolber (C)