FRTM - FRTM Sergeant at Arms

  • From: michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:41:29 -0600

Toastmasters and especially Lori,

 It is with great pleasure and pride that I announce that Lori High has
stepped forward and volunteered (at our 7/27/09 FRTM meeting) to replace
Valerie as our Sergeant at Arms. Lori brings with her a great deal of
enthusiasm and zeal for the position.

She may call on you at some point in the future to assist her in setting
up the room for the meeting to start on time. I know that each of you will
support her in this role.

Please join me in welcoming her to this very important position.

THANK YOU Lori!

Warm Regards,
Michael

President, FRTM

P.S. I sent this notification out from a different email address on
7/28/09 and it apparently did not get delivered, sorry Lori.