[frgeek-michiana] Re: rotfl

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 10:47:29 -0400

The show is hilarious. I found full episodes of season 2 on Veoh (but with French subtitles). YouTube also has short clips; my favorite clip so far is "This, Jen, is the Internet."

Tom

Rick Tribble wrote:
>From the FAQ:

      I'm outside the UK, can I still play videos?

If you are outside of the UK, you will not be able to view all the content on the site. This is because certain content is licensed to Channel 4 on the understanding that it can only be viewed by UK users. There are also copyright reasons why some types of content, such as the news, can only be accessed from the UK.

Channel 4 takes its responsibilities as a multi-media broadcaster very seriously including all legal and regulatory aspects, and therefore we have taken the decision to restrict access to our content in this way.

You will have to pirate, pay, or find a hulu site or something.

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM, chuq <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Yeah I got the same error as you Tom.. I was interested in
    watching this.
    I will check back on it later. It looks interesting.

    Chuq

    On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 09:07 -0400, Tom Brown wrote:
My system won't play the videos. I get this from my browser: "The service is not currently available in your area" and a link to a help page. Of course the help link produces a "Knowledge Server Error" page, no help at all.

    Tom

http://www.freegeekmichiana.org

//www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana