[frgeek-michiana] Re: rotfl

  • From: Rick Tribble <rtribble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 10:20:32 -0400

From the FAQ:

I'm outside the UK, can I still play videos?
If you are outside of the UK, you will not be able to view all the content
on the site. This is because certain content is licensed to Channel 4 on the
understanding that it can only be viewed by UK users. There are also
copyright reasons why some types of content, such as the news, can only be
accessed from the UK.

Channel 4 takes its responsibilities as a multi-media broadcaster very
seriously including all legal and regulatory aspects, and therefore we have
taken the decision to restrict access to our content in this way.

You will have to pirate, pay, or find a hulu site or something.