[frgeek-michiana] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Chuq Jackels" <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:39:07 -0500

Hey Mark one of those Linksys routers at the shop will do the trick for
getting you set up, also it will provide wireless. If you are not needing
wireless there are some wired routers and hubs I believe as well that will
work for you if you just need a wired connection. I am glad that you have
been able to make arrangements to be here.