[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Tuesday 02-09-2010

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:24:38 -0800 (PST)

Well, I've already shoveled snow once today, and after taking a shower, you
could hardly tell I shoveled. The snowfall is pretty steady.

Talked to my friend Jere (pronounced Jerry) who lives out in Virginia and works
in DC, he said they recently just got nearly 30 inches, and that people were
sledding down Capitol Hill. Ironically, when we had the steady snowfall
throughout New Year's Eve and all, he had gotten 22 inches of snow prior to
that and that was all they had.

I would say it's best not to open the warehouse tonight, a plow truck went down
my road twice while I was shoveling and he wasn't even plowing, which is
slightly disappointing in that I do live on a snow route-they've done a pretty
poor job of plowing here this winter, and that includes the neighborhood, not
just my street.

Now if we just some surplus napalm to melt the snow...kidding.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."