[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Plan of Attack

  • From: "Fr. Robert Bower" <frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:54:20 -0500

I will bring the lights to LUG tomorrow who ever wants them can have them.

Thanks,

Fr. Robert Bower
Batushka's Web Hosting & Design
frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
574.850.7982
http://www.batushkas.com
http://www.batushkas.net

john jones wrote:
puttin wire and plug on floresent light is elementary i can do it in 10 min with the right gage wire