[frgeek-michiana] Re: Walls/Framework

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 16:04:39 -0500

Chuq has all the paint supplies including a 5-gallon bucket of latex semi-gloss white from Menards. The ReStores (SB & Mish) did not have any full buckets of white of any kind.

Tom

john jones wrote:

When we were at the table last week and i pushed on the wall,i dont know if anybody else noticed that wall didnt just move a little,the whole wall practically swayed,which means the framework is either dry rotted, split,loose,old whatever have you,and ill bet anybody 5 dollars that parts of the bottom wall support is un anchord from the floor,my point is before we start paint and hanging shelving we should try to inspect and remedy that problem,personally i dont think 37 hardrives falling and hitting me in the head would feel very good...................................................