[frgeek-michiana] Volunteers

  • From: Beremeire Laban <labanx2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

I have made few contacts with individuals during the course of last two weeks,
who have promised potential volunteers for a class. A one, Joseph Karanja, is
willing to organise a group of about ten people for a class.  He is a community
activist and works with at risk youths.  He promises to put together a group at
short notice.

  Is this something we are prepared to handle at this point in time?  I will be
waiting for feedback from all of you.

  Laban

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.