[frgeek-michiana] This is the end, the beautiful end, my friend the end

  • From: "Chuq Jackels" <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:32:13 -0500

I regret to inform everyone that until further notice there will not be
warehouse on Thursday nights, as I must leave FreeGeek for the time being.
Tonight was my final night until an unforeseeable date. I just have too much
on my plate with trying to run a business, go to school full-time, and all
of the stuff going on in my personal life that those of you who know, can
truly understand.

I have really enjoyed my time with FreeGeek, I have met some really good
people, with whom I have made some really good friends.

I am not going to be totally away from FreeGeek, I am just not going to be
able to do warehouse. I do plan attending the LUG meetings as much as
possible. I intend on staying active with the Web-Dev Group, and will do
FreeBox Classes. I talked to Kevin within the past month and he said he is
available to do the classes as well, just so long as they are on Saturday
mornings.

I will still be active on the list, and in the IRC.

Also, I will still be available to do tech work, and service calls.

I will be meeting with Goose this weekend to hand in my key, and my codes
will be de-activated tomorrow.

Tonight at the warehouse we had 2 new volunteers and when I was pulling away
from the warehouse, I realized then how much I have enjoyed FreeGeek, being
able to share my knowledge and understanding of computers to those who have
little or no experience with computers.

I wish everyone the best and hope that you can understand why I have had to
make this decision, which was a hard one to make.

Chuq