[frgeek-michiana] Re: St. Adalberts projects meeting

Haven't heard from the special projects director. Will let you know when she
calls or writes.

Tom

-snip-

> The special projects director will arrange a visit at St. Casimirs and
> call me back. I will show her and another parish IT person the lab at
> the Sally.
> Tom

     I'd like to come along if you would like me there. Just me me some
heads to so I can arrange to take some vacation hours...

   Richard

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it
to be in the public domain.

The archive is available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list
website at http://www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
be in the public domain.

at http://www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana