[frgeek-michiana] Re: Price List

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: john@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:06:49 -0500

I assume the price list reflects what SSI expects in payment to accept material rather than what SSI would pay us.

The best shipping address for me personally is River Bend Hose where I work 1/2 time. River Bend Hose has a receiving department and daily UPS visits.

  Tom Brown
  c/o River Bend Hose Specialty
  1111 So. Main St.
  South Bend, IN 46601

Thanks for the info on the Young Explorers kit.

Tom

At 11:19 AM 1/26/05 -0500, you wrote:
 Hi Tom,

Here is the Price List for recycling with SSI, our transportation costs
are $65 per hour.  It would probably be 5 hours round trip from here, so
you might want to look at someone closer.  We might be able to give you a
special quote, and one incentive to recycling with us, is that I could
place a donation on the truck when it goes out.

Right now I have a small box of equipment I've collected on my own to send
you, I have 7 tested hard drives from 540 MB to 2GB.  I also have 4
external cdroms, a 14k, 28k, 33, and a 56k. Let me know if you think the
14 is to slow,  I only have two USR power supplies, I'll look for more.
I'll send you a list of what I have when I get a chance, and you can
decide what you want.  I am testing Cdroms right now.

I need your shipping address again, I was in the middle of moving the last
time you sent it it, and I don't know where that email went.

Thanks,
John

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>