[frgeek-michiana] DNS change over to DynDNS.org

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:43:23 -0500

Goose,

Tomorrow night (Thu.) call me with your current IP. I'll make the change at DynDNS.org. It will propagate overnight. Friday morning Jay can drop the dns at GW.

Once dns is working to our satisfaction, I'll add the Mail-Hop Relay service to point to port 2525 on Phoenix. The Relay service has optional spam and anti-virus filtering. Let me know whether you want to do the filtering at DynDNS or locally.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>