[frgeek-michiana] Pick up Sun StorEdge arrays

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 11:32:27 -0500

Forrest and Kevin:

Do either of you or both of you have time to pick up the Sun gear next week? Any day but Friday?

The gear is in South Bend not far from downtown. I'll be more specific off-list if you can do the pick up. We should probably use a van. A pickup truck is second choice, and we can probably borrow one from RBHS.