[frgeek-michiana] Re: Need help recycling Saturday morning

  • From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:12:03 -0400

Whoa! Is right.

Grade III MCL Tear
A grade III injury is a complete tear of the MCL. Patients have significant
pain and swelling, and often have difficulty bending the knee. Instability,
or giving out, is a common finding with grade III MCL tears. A knee brace or
a knee immobilizer is usually needed for comfort, and healing may take 6
weeks or longer.

http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/kneeinjuries/a/mclinjury.htm